There is no shortage of residential roofing service providers, but the best of them have certifications that set them apart from the rest. For instance, only 6% of roofers are a part of GAF’s Certified Weather Stopper® Roofing Contractor program. This is a steep-slope roofing program that qualified roofers may join for continuous training.
There are certain benefits to hiring a GAF Weather Stopper. If you’re in the market for a roofer, consider these benefits:
1. Installation Is Always Professional – The experts at GAF are always updating their extensive educational materials. GAF Weather Stoppers enjoy unlimited access to these materials to ensure the total satisfaction of their customers.
2. Superior Protection Against Roof Problems – The GAF Weather Stopper program has a 3-Part Roof Protection System. This is the best protection your home can have against many of the most common issues homeowners encounter with their roofing system.
3. Strongest Warranties – As a GAF Weather Stopper roofing contractor is certified by the factory, they can install GAF roofs and offer special warranties. Not only is your roofing system installed exactly as the manufacturer intended, but you also get to enjoy the strongest warranties.
4. Deeper Understanding of the Process – Your GAF Weather Stopper roof contractor doesn’t just know how to install your shingles the right way; they are also fully aware of the process of making them. Qualified contractors get to tour the manufacturing plants to get a better understanding of the materials. This helps them in following only the right procedures in installing the materials.
5. Better Training – GAF’s Pro Field Guides are available to GAF Weather Stopper contractors who are required to pass corresponding exams to keep their certification.
6. On-Going Education and Support – GAF Weather Stopper contractors enjoy access to expert judgments and opinions on their job. You don’t have to worry that what you need is outside your roofer’s expertise. They can get an expert’s views anytime they need it to get the job done.
7. Access to CARE Program – GAF offers its CARE program for providing live job training to roofing employees. GAF Weather Stopper certified contractors have access to this program to keep their knowledge updated at all times.
Polk Contracting Inc is a GAF Weather Stopper roofer. We are an insurance restoration contractor. Call us today at (410) 994-2801. You can also set up your free estimate by filling out this form. We can help you in Abingdon and Bel Air, MD.